Digitalization simply means the use of digital technologies to improve a business model and provide new perspective. It has everything to do with trying to up the revenue and improve sales while stepping up excellence and efficiency in doing business. It is just a process of moving and improving an already digitized ventures and achieving the ultimate desired outcome in a digitalized way.
Why Digitalizing is important.
You must have been hearing digitalization as the next big deal but maybe wondering why it is so important to embrace. Here are the few hints as to why you should not waste any more time in digitizing your ventures.
- Digitization is the easiest gateway to innovation. With it innovation is much better and faster and just a matter of improving the software and other system upgrade.
- It makes intra and inter communication within and among the team members easier and efficient.
- It gives your organization a superior end over your competition by making you to do things better, faster, and cheaper.
- At all times it sure guarantee a better decision-making due to enormous availability of data.
- It guarantees growth and huge return on investment.
Digitization and digitalization, clearing the ambiguity.
One of the great ambiguity that exists is the confusion and sometimes misrepresentations of these words. Digitization simply means a conversion of data mostly raw data into a digital format eg. You may use typesetting to bring your raw data to a softcopy. But in contrast to that, digitalization is simply a transformation of the digitized data into a more format for better decision making processes. It is much more than just making existing data into a digital format. Moreso, it involves ability of digital technology to collect data, establish trends and make better predictions.
What you should Know.
There are various E-Health advantages. A professional can store all the information quickly, access it whenever he wants and share it with the patient or other health professionals. The data will allow him/her to make very accurate reports, contrast the patient’s progress and make clinical decisions more easily.
In the healthcare ecosystem, the digital technologies that is in demand and trending includes some of the following;
- The use of web and cloud based tools.
- Data analytics.
- Big data.
- Electronic health records.
- Monitoring equipment including wearable devices.
- Electronic communications (e-communications).
There are also other aspects which is mostly advanced in a digitalized health system such as the areas of Artificial intelligence (AI), Blockchain technologies, the increasingly use of smart contracts, voice search, chatbots etc.
This is actually the best time to embrace digitalization of healthcare system and any establishment that fails to follow this bullish trend may find itself lagging behind in the nearest future.
Follow Iykeman.com for more insightful contents. Like, share and comment below. We will be happy to answer all your questions and learn together.